Stone Ridge Veterinary Medical Center offers comprehensive veterinary services for dogs and cats of all ages. We are committed to providing the highest quality of veterinary care, and value our role in the community.
We are a small animal medical and surgical facility providing personalized medicine to enhance and maintain health, comfort, and peace of mind through all stages of life.
Our loyalty and commitment provides the highest standard of care to our clients and patients through safe products, client education, and compassion.
Our team’s dedication to the veterinary profession is carried out through training and continued education, with the goal to provide the best care that all companions deserve.
We have a passion for pets, and assisting pet owners with the care they require. We look for opportunities to remove barriers that may hinder pets from receiving the highest quality veterinary care available. We have designed Stone Ridge Veterinary Medical center to provide:
- Compassionate and dedicated veterinarians and staff—continually trained in the latest research and technology in veterinary care
- Cutting-edge care and equipment—including on-site lab and diagnostics
- Convenience—ease of scheduling, payment, boarding options, and more
- Excellent customer service—both courteous and professional
- A pet-centric approach—specializing the unique needs of cats and dogs
As a member of the American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP), we have received specialized training to ensure all cats receive the highest quality veterinary care possible. Our office, approach, and techniques are all designed to set your cat at ease. From start to finish, we help to make the vet visit low stress for cats:
- Transport advice—tips on how to make a trip to the vet easier
- Cat-friendly staff—specialized training in feline care, handling, and behavior
- Specially outfitted exam rooms and waiting areas
- Cat-sized equipment, non-slip exam table surfaces, cat trees, and more
- Use of cat-calming synthetic pheromones, such as Feliway®.
Make Cat-to-Vet Transport Easy
We want your cat’s trip to the vet to be as easy and stress-free as possible. To help with transport, we offer this video from Cat Catalyst. Feel free to give us a call prior to your visit, and we’ll be happy to walk you through the recommendations outlined in the video.